Monday, September 29, 2008

My Daddy's Job

My daddy would have to have the coolest job in the world. My mummy took us up to Red Cliff on Sunday 21st September 2009 to see my daddy.

He works on Offshore Powerboats for a company called "Maritimo", He goes away sometimes and we miss him a lot.

My mummy tries to take us to the Queensland races so we can see him and so we can watch the race up close.

When I saw my daddy working he looked so funny, He was wearing head phones so he can talk to the guys inside the boat. This is so that if the guys need assistance or if there is a problem with the boat they are able to communicate.

The boats are so big and so loud, I like standing close so I can wave to my daddy at anytime. My mummy doesn't like me standing to close to the edge on the jetty in case I fall in. Though I like standing in a spot that I know my daddy can see me.

I would stand on the jetty smile and wave to him, I know he is working but I get so excited seeing my daddy working on this amazing vessel.

My mum found this really steep hill for us to sit on under a huge tree out of the sun. Aiden and I rolled down the hill and than raced all the way back up to the top. We did this so many times I was really tired before the race started. What was really funny is that I won every time cause Aiden had to keep stopping to pull his pants up.

The weather was so nice and warm that mum let Aiden and I dip our toes into the beach. We had a lovely picnic while watching the boat race.

Once the race had finished we than went for a scenic drive around the beach. The boats were so loud we could hear them about five streets away.

We had the best day, my poppy came with us for a day out.

1 comment:

Lisa A said...

This sounds like it was fun....I wish I could have been there with you....