Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our best friends Buddy and Buster

I almost forgot the best friend that Aiden and I have. His name is Buddy he is a black and white husky, my nanny has had Buddy since I was born.

He is the best dog in the whole world, He likes when Aiden and I go to my Nana's to see him. We always go straight out the back to give him a huge cuddle and kiss and let him know how much we missed him.
Buddy specially likes when Aiden talks to him through the fence, Buddy tends to talk back to him.

I love riding my bike around my Nana's yard so Buddy can follow me, It's so much fun weaving in and out of the close line trying to get Buddy to catch up to me.

I remember one day when Buddy got out and he ran away, Aiden kept looking out the window calling out to Buddy. Aiden than looked at mummy and said "Buddy gone". My mummy than put Aiden into the car and they went searching for him. In the car Aiden was crying the whole time in the car while saying "Buddy gone", Aiden was really happy when mummy found Buddy, Buddy got to ride in the back seat of the car with Aiden. Aiden than looked at Buddy and said "you naughty", though all Aiden could do is pat and give Buddy cuddles.

My uncle Adam also has a dog who is also our friend, Buster is a pure bred staffy. He is still just a puppy so he kinder gets really excited when he sees us. Aiden doesn't really play with buster as Buster jumps on him. Adam also has a cat called Turbo who Aiden adores. Aiden just likes chasing him around the house and getting out Turbos favourite toys to play with.

Aiden and I love Buddy, Buster and Turbo so much they are our best friends.

1 comment:

Lisa A said...

good one i loved that story even i had a tear.....